Graduates across the sub-regions need job after completing their various schools. Some of which may have the chance to work directly in their relative companies whilst others have to apply by roaming from North to South, East to West and regions by regions.
In that regard, asimegh.com has taken that pain to launch a service and system that will allow graduates and unemployed to list their employable details on its website which will expose them to the various employees and Recruitment agencies.
This service is almost the best and easiest way to get employed without any hassles. As it is always possible, some might find it difficult to list their details. So by this article, we are going to show you how to do it. Are you ready!
First things always first. Visit the page www.asimegh.com/employee-listings and start with the listings. However, if you are not logged in, you need to. After opening the above link, enter your log in details and you’ll be able to locate the forms to list your employable details. However, if you don’t have an account yet, scroll down on the same page till you locate ‘SIGN UP NOW’ button. Click on it and fill in the details it is requesting for. After you are done with the filling, click on the ‘Register’ button. The page will reload, after it’s done reloading, sign in with the username and password you chose during the signing up.
After logging in, you can go ahead and fill in the forms. Firstly, read the terms available on the listing page, and when you are good with it, go ahead by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
1. Employee’s Name: Enter your Full Name in the ‘Employee’s Name’ box. This will be displayed publicly.
2. Profile Picture: Select a picture of your choice from your device (phone or computer). Note that, the picture will be displayed publicly and should be up to 700kb and we advise you to choose a picture that may speak well about you. Kindly check the capacity of your picture before you upload. If the capacity of the picture is more than 700kb, kindly use any photo editor of your choice to re-save it for the capacity to reduce to the minimum.
3. Career Objectives: Here, you state your career objectives for the company you will be working for.
4. Skills: in this section, you list or state the skills you have acquired so far.
5. Qualification(s): state/list your qualifications here in the box. One at a time. So if you have a multiple qualifications, enter one in the box and click ‘Add new’ beneath the box to enable another box for your next entry. Repeat it until you are done listing all your qualifications.
6. Computer Literacy: this section accommodates your knowledge you have in computer and it’s application. Enter a number between 0 to 10. The number indicates your strengths in that particular field.
7. Working experience: If you have ever worked before in any company, state the number of years of experience in that company or accumulatively in all the companies that have worked. If you haven’t, just enter the figure 0.
8. Employee’s Location: this section requires you to state where you currently live as an employee. If your location is not listed among them, click on the ‘Add Employee’s Location’ to add yours. This helps the Recruitment Agencies or the Employers to have a fair idea about where you live.
9. Date of Birth: your date of birth lets the employer know your age group. This information is not shown publicly.
10. Age: Enter your current age. This also does not appear publicly.
11. Gender: Select your gender.
12. Preferred Place of Work: this records which towns and its environs you’ll like to work.
13. CV/Resume & Certificate(s): upload all your necessary certificates and CV for the employer to first know about you before contacting you. You can upload as many files you want, however, upload it one after the other by clicking on the ‘Add new’.
14. Telephone Number: Enter your active telephone number.
15. Email Address: Enter the email address which you can be reached on when the need be.
16. And finally agree to the terms by checking the small box and click ‘LIST NOW’ button.
After all these simple processes, you’ll be directed to the payment page (if any). Kindly follow the instructions and do the payment. Do the needful by sending a proof of payment to the contact details provided.
Wait for confirmation and have your employable details live and visible to the employers.